On Wednesday 17th March, 2021 Julian joined Tony Danker, new Director General of the CBI, to discuss their mutual background and passion for responsible business, with great opportunities to champion the Good Business Charter.
Our favourite quote from Tony at the end of the discussion was:
“It’s a pretty good North Star about deep societal trends, deep business trends and what the next 10 years of our economy and capitalism will look like. Taking it to your upcoming strategy away day would be the practical next step for businesses.”
Our response would be to encourage you that this may not need that strategy away day! If you are already meeting our components, why not just sign up to our North Star today!
In this webinar Julian spoke about:
- Leading an organisation through the pandemic crisis, and his top five tips for firms
- The reputation of business during the pandemic
- The Good Business Charter, what it aims to achieve and how to find out more
- Julian’s personal story about founding Richer Sounds, and how his business model has evolved through the years
- The future of retail, and how retail can Build Back Better from the pandemic
It was hosted by Liz Moseley, Editor and Partner at Tortoise Media.